    Not sure why this has just started,
    windows XP pro SP3 (SP3? could this be the cause)

    any ideas appreciated

    D@Z, Nov 24, 2008

  2. D@Z

    beamish Guest

    "D@Z" <> wrote in message
    news:492b2cf5$...
    > Just recently seemed to have this problem start. I have Nero 6 and I used
    > to be able to take AVI files and make them into a DVD. When I try now, I
    > can add the AVI to the project but when I press Next it just exits and
    > gives me back the selection screen, it never used to do this. The AVI
    > files play just fine in WMP so I know they are not corrupt.
    >
    > Not sure why this has just started,
    > windows XP pro SP3 (SP3? could this be the cause)
    >
    > any ideas appreciated

    Hello,
    Check to see if the dvd burner is working.
    Try to burn another type of file using a dvd disc and try burning the same
    file using a cd disc.
    It may be able to read and write cd's, read dvd's and not burn dvd's.
    take care.
    beamish.

    beamish, Nov 25, 2008

  3. On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:38:54 +0000, D@Z aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > Just recently seemed to have this problem start. I have Nero 6 and I used to
    > be able to take AVI files and make them into a DVD. When I try now, I can
    > add the AVI to the project but when I press Next it just exits and gives me
    > back the selection screen, it never used to do this. The AVI files play just
    > fine in WMP so I know they are not corrupt.

    Nero is now version 9...

    > Not sure why this has just started,
    > windows XP pro SP3 (SP3? could this be the cause)
    >
    > any ideas appreciated

    SP3 is DRM crap.

    My condolences.

    http://www.mykeru.com