    I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best converter to convert
    from AVI to DVD or MPEG converter.

    , May 9, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    <""> wrote:

    > I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best converter to convert
    > from AVI to DVD or MPEG converter.

    I use ffmpegX:

    http://homepage.mac.com/major4/

    Barry McCockiner, May 9, 2006

  3. Per :
    >I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best converter to convert
    >from AVI to DVD or MPEG converter.

    I use ImTOO's product. "ImTOO iPod Movie Converter 2.1.59"

    Works for me. Only complaint I have is the marketing. They do the thing with
    the hard-to-find pre-checked option box on the order screen that slaps an
    additional BS charge onto the order - all with no order confirmation screen
    before the trigger is pulled on your credit card.

    Find the checkbox and clear it and you're home...
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), May 9, 2006
  4. Guest

    , May 10, 2006
  5. Guest

    Thank you for your suggestion i'll give it a try...

    , May 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    Thank you for your suggestion i'll give it a try...

    , May 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    , May 13, 2006