    would clarify that, I'd appreciate it!

    --
    Rhino
    Rhino, Oct 27, 2009

  2. On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:44:54 -0500, "Rhino"
    <> wrote:

    >Also, what is the connection between AVI and DivX/XVid? I have the feeling
    >that AVI is some kind of subset of either DivX or Xvid but I don't really
    >know how they are related and what the implications of that are. If someone
    >would clarify that, I'd appreciate it!

    Jeez, with all the questions, you could have simply done a bit of
    googleing yourself. The topics have been discussed ad infinitum.
    Also, the box her player came in will declare what compatibilities it
    has.

    Spend some of YOUR OWN time attempting to garner a bit of knowledge,
    silver platter pushbutton boy.
    Archimedes' Lever, Oct 28, 2009

  3. Rhino

    windhello Guest

    windhello, Nov 9, 2009
  4. I use a free program called Free Video to DVD Converter for all my avi to
    DVD conversions so I can play on my DVD player and have had great success.
    Google for this program and you will be very happy.

    --

    Walt

    Walter Goldschmidt, Nov 17, 2009