    Thanx in advance.

    -----------------------
    Wake Up America
    Gabbyguy, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Gabbyguy

    me Guest

    i think VirtualDub may do this,I saw it mentioned,although I havent used it
    personally. Just an idea which may or may not work !!

    me, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Gabbyguy

    Gabbyguy Guest

    Thanx Me, I'll see if I can find the program.

    ------------------------
    Wake Up America
    Gabbyguy, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Gabbyguy

    Fakename Guest

    The short answer: Yes. The long answer: it depends, how much work do
    you want to put into it.

    If they're the same codec, resolution, frame rate, audio specs, etc...
    then joining should be easy. If not it gets a lot harder, and too
    complicated for me to explain right now.

    Fakename, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Gabbyguy

    Devi Guest

    "Gabbyguy" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to join two, or more, AVI files into one?
    >
    > Thanx in advance.

    Any film editing software will do this (Studio etc,) If you want the whole
    films just pull each down into the edit section then render it as a new AVI
    Devi, Aug 18, 2005
  6. "Gabbyguy" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to join two, or more, AVI files into one?
    >
    > Thanx in advance.

    Yes piece of piss.
    Convert files into mpegs (TMPGEnc) then use any mpeg
    joiner.
    Oh, and the you might want to convert them back into avi's again.
    But then again you are probably mot that stupid (I hope).

    Donald McTrevor, Aug 18, 2005
  7. Gabbyguy

    Gabbyguy Guest

    Re: AVI Question - ALL

    Thanx to all who have advised me. I found a great program
    at BoilSoft.com.

    ------------------------
    Wake Up America
    Gabbyguy, Aug 18, 2005
  8. Re: AVI Question - ALL

    "Gabbyguy" <> wrote in message
    > Thanx to all who have advised me. I found a great program
    > at BoilSoft.com.

    Yes but its not free.
    My method is.

    Donald McTrevor, Aug 19, 2005
  9. "Gabbyguy" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to join two, or more, AVI files into one?
    >
    > Thanx in advance.

    If you have Windows XP - then Windows Movie will do it. (it's already there
    as part of XP)

    **SS**
    Secret Squiddle, Aug 19, 2005
  10. Gabbyguy

    Fakename Guest

    Not exactly. It re-encodes the video into .wmv format. And with any
    conversion you get quality loss.

    Fakename, Aug 20, 2005