    success. I want a free one purely because I only have 2 files and that's it.
    TIA

    Nig

    EnJay, Oct 22, 2004

  2. EnJay

    HF Guest

    Look on Cnet www.download.com Same thing
    "EnJay" <> wrote in message
    news:clbe89$nuj$...
    > Hi
    >
    > I need to convert 2 files (AVI) to Mpegs. Can anyne suggest a free prog

    that
    > will do this, please.
    >
    > I have checked Google as well as been to Download.com but without any
    > success. I want a free one purely because I only have 2 files and that's

    it.
    > TIA
    >
    > Nig

    ---

    HF, Oct 22, 2004

  3. EnJay

    HF Guest

    OK I reread your post. But you certainly didnt look very hard. Here is a
    free one.
    http://www.brothersoft.com/Multimedia_Graphics_Video_Conversion_Fx_Video_Con
    verter_20561.html Few secs.

    "EnJay" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I need to convert 2 files (AVI) to Mpegs. Can anyne suggest a free prog

    that
    > will do this, please.
    >
    > I have checked Google as well as been to Download.com but without any
    > success. I want a free one purely because I only have 2 files and that's

    it.
    > TIA
    >
    > Nig

    ---

    HF, Oct 22, 2004
  4. EnJay

    EnJay Guest

    I think you will find I mentioned free, due the fact I only have 2 files to
    convert. Thanks anyway.

    Nig

    EnJay, Oct 22, 2004
  5. EnJay

    jay Guest

    Try videohelp.com They should have everything you need. Theres a free video
    encoder called tmpgenc. It works great. Jay

    jay, Oct 22, 2004
  6. EnJay

    Brian Guest

    "EnJay" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I think you will find I mentioned free, due the fact I only have 2 files

    > convert. Thanks anyway.
    >
    > Nig
    >
    > "HF" <21.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > OK I reread your post. But you certainly didnt look very hard. Here is a
    > > free one.

    http://www.brothersoft.com/Multimedia_Graphics_Video_Conversion_Fx_Video_Con
    > > verter_20561.html Few secs.
    > >

    > > "EnJay" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hi
    > > >
    > > > I need to convert 2 files (AVI) to Mpegs. Can anyne suggest a free

    prog
    > > that
    > > > will do this, please.
    > > >
    > > > I have checked Google as well as been to Download.com but without any
    > > > success. I want a free one purely because I only have 2 files and

    that's
    > > it.
    > > > TIA
    > > >
    > > > Nig
    > > >

    > > ---

    not completly free (asf, wmv, mpeg2 not supported) but according to
    freedownloadcenter.com:

    "AVI to MPEG Converter - Convert AVI, MPEG, ASF and WMV files to MPEG-1or
    MPEG-2 with VCD, Super VCD or DVD extensions. The free demo version supports
    only AVI input and MPEG-1 output but has no time limit." which hopefully
    fits your needs.

    downloadable here:
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/...layers_and_Editors/AVI_to_MPEG_Converter.html

    Brian, Oct 22, 2004