    program you have came across to use to do this job and where to get it from
    please.Your help would be most appreciated.

    ---
    Edward Doyle, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    Robert Guest

    Edward Doyle wrote:

    > Could you tell me the name of the most easiest and simplest to understand
    > program you have came across to use to do this job and where to get it
    > from please.Your help would be most appreciated.
    >

    > ---

    Take a look at <http://www.videohelp.com/> and all you questions should be
    answered.
    --
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.
    Robert, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    Andy Kelly Guest

    > Could you tell me the name of the most easiest and simplest to understand
    > program you have came across to use to do this job and where to get it

    from
    > please.Your help would be most appreciated.

    This is the easiest one I've come across:

    http://www.avsmedia.com/VideoConverter/index.aspx
    Andy Kelly, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Edward Doyle

    SoozleBlogg Guest

    Easy video converter by amigo is the easiest one Ive used, its about £20-00,
    and their support is excellent, I also use their splitter which is handy for
    splitting avi files before turning them into MPEGs, which can sometimes
    become very big files
    http://www.amigoshare.com/

    SoozleBlogg, Aug 19, 2004