    hosting it in it's current format.. How about editing it's length? I would
    like to cut a little off the end of the video to make it smaller, or is
    there another way to cut back on the file size?

    SilverR1_04, Aug 4, 2004

  2. SilverR1_04

    colin Guest

    SilverR1_04 <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can I convert an .avi video file to another format? I'm having trouble
    > hosting it in it's current format.. How about editing it's length? I would
    > like to cut a little off the end of the video to make it smaller, or is
    > there another way to cut back on the file size?

    TMPGEnc

    http://www.videohelp.com/

    colin, Aug 4, 2004

  3. SilverR1_04

    SilverR1_04 Guest

    thank you, i'll give it a look.

    SilverR1_04, Aug 5, 2004
  4. SilverR1_04

    ProfGene Guest

    Windows Movie Maker can edit the size by dragging each end to the point you
    want at the beginning and the end. The viewer shows you where you are
    trimming as you drag it from the beginning or the end. There is a program
    by Blaze which can convert any video format to another. You can use it free
    for something like three weeks or so.

    ProfGene, Aug 7, 2004
  5. SilverR1_04

    ProfGene Guest

    Blaze has a video format changing program that can be used free for 15 days.
    Windows movie maker can edit the size of avis.

    ProfGene, Aug 10, 2004