    Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like JPG-pictures?
    Thank you in advance for reply!

    Willem.
    Willem, Aug 23, 2006

  2. Willem

    Guest

    , Aug 23, 2006

  3. Willem

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Willem

    Willem Guest

    Hi,
    Thank you for quick reply! However, my clip can only be rotated in one
    direction, causing my clip to be shown upside-down! Further rotating is not
    possible. Furthermore, is it possible te save the rotated clip?
    Regards, Willem.

    Willem, Aug 23, 2006
  5. Willem

    PeeCee Guest

    "Willem" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like JPG-pictures?
    > Thank you in advance for reply!
    >
    > Willem.

    Windows Movie Maker will do that.

    P.
    PeeCee, Aug 23, 2006
  6. Willem

    Willem Guest

    Hi Ponder, thank you very much. Your suggestion works fine!
    Willem.

    Willem, Aug 23, 2006
  7. Willem

    Willem Guest

    Willem, Aug 23, 2006
  8. Willem

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Willem.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Hi Ponder, thank you very much. Your suggestion works fine!

    Good to hear. I've been using it for years for recompression :)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Aug 24, 2006