    same experience?
    And the firewalls are all off.

    Greets lex

    AR, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Yeah same everywhere. It cures itself after a few days.

    John Rampling, Feb 1, 2005

  3. AR

    mark mandel Guest

    > hello
    >
    > Since a while AVG has nothing but troubles with updating. Has anyone the
    > same experience?
    > And the firewalls are all off.
    >
    > Greets lex

    Yeah I did and decided just to drop it and go with Avast.

    mark mandel, Feb 1, 2005
  4. AR

    John Guest

    On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:56:36 GMT, A strange species called "mark
    mandel" <> wrote:

    >"AR" <"alexander_rickert(removethis)"@telenet.be> wrote in message
    >> hello
    >>
    >> Since a while AVG has nothing but troubles with updating. Has anyone the
    >> same experience?
    >> And the firewalls are all off.
    >>
    >> Greets lex

    >Yeah I did and decided just to drop it and go with Avast.

    I went with Avast about a year back and didn't like it at all, and
    since the troubles with AVG I just went to Etrust as many recommended
    in this group.

    John

    John, Feb 2, 2005
  5. AR