    for the firewall. Otherwise basic settings are to allow all or block all.

    Thanks,
    Gregg
    Gregg, Jun 25, 2005

  2. Gregg

    bigredfred Guest

    Is this going to be a free when like the anti virus when officially
    released.

    bigredfred, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Gregg

    Gregg Guest

    This is what I don't know. On hindsight I am wondering if it may be a
    "hook". Though I read in one place the license was good for two years, when
    I look at my current license data it expires next month. The other side of
    the coin now though is that it seems to function well. I like it because it
    is a much smaller package including firewall, than anything you can get and
    have a separate firewall. Could be I am hooked or I might go to AVG free and
    zone alarm. I do like the current set up.

    Gregg

    Gregg, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Gregg

    bigredfred Guest

    I have the same set up, I have paid for firewalls and anti virus programmes
    before but non them have has been as good as ZA/AVG. However I would be
    tempted to go for AVG firewall/antivirus only if free.

    bigredfred, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Gregg

    Guest

    On "Gregg" <> wrote:

    |>This is what I don't know. On hindsight I am wondering if it may be a
    |>"hook". Though I read in one place the license was good for two years, when
    |>I look at my current license data it expires next month. The other side of
    |>the coin now though is that it seems to function well. I like it because it
    |>is a much smaller package including firewall, than anything you can get and
    |>have a separate firewall. Could be I am hooked or I might go to AVG free and
    |>zone alarm. I do like the current set up.

    Test it out:
    Shields up https://image.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2
    And Leak test http://www.grc.com/lt/leaktest.htm

    --