    this - I remember he indicated it was a Microsoft problem. I would
    appreciate the information again so I can help someone else with the same
    problem. Thank you,
    Laura Mooney, May 5, 2007

  2. Laura Mooney

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 4 May 2007 22:14:21 -0400, Laura Mooney wrote:

    >When I first installed AVG virus protection I had a problem with my emails
    >all having paperclips (outlook express). Someone told me how to correct

    So might a lot of other someones'
    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 946 for

    avg outlook express paperclip

    .. (0.13 seconds)

    >this - I remember he indicated it was a Microsoft problem. I would
    >appreciate the information again so I can help someone else with the same
    >problem. Thank you,

    The first few hits pasted below and 2 are from AVG forum, you could try
    there first or maybe not.

    Q & A Board
    Subject: Re:paper clip in Outlook Express 6 From: SueR Sent: 11/14/2005
    7:39:27 AM. A. natas, My next suggestion would have been to run the AVG
    install file ...
    www.smartcomputing.com/QABoard/QAMain.aspx?search=fq&fqid=433625 - 43k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    Outlook Express paperclip icon ...
    Re: Outlook Express paperclip icon Posted: 02-Nov-2006 11:30 in response
    to: dennis-white ... Yes, all my mail had the clip after changing to AVG
    antivirus. ...
    http://forums.computeractive.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=94338&tstart=0 -
    67k - Cached - Similar pages

    Outlook Express-Paper Clip shows on ALL e-mail - CNET ...
    vanman4005. "Did you follow these instructions? Open AVG and click on
    the "Control Center" ...
    http://forums.cnet.com/5208-6638_102-0.html?forumID=15&threadID=245795&messageID=2476408
    - 47k - 3 May 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

    AVG Free Forum :: Email Scanning :: Problem with Outlook Express in XP
    Problem with Outlook Express in XP. Posted by: racprops (IP Logged) ...
    As you say if you don't want to see the paperclip, when there is no
    attachment, ...
    http://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforum/read.php?3,94049,94056 - 17k - Cached
    - Similar pages

    AVG Free Forum :: Email Scanning :: EMS Certifications as attachments
    Outlook Express users have been reporting it like this for some time..
    most ... with AVG so I think I'll leave EMS enabled and not sweat the
    paper clip cert ...
    http://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforum/read.php?3,97969,97969 - 23k - Cached
    - Similar pages
    [ More results from forum.grisoft.cz ]

    Webuser Forums: Outlook Express - cannot view attachments
    Re: Outlook Express - cannot view attachments [Re: mreeve] ... It is a
    bug in AVG their message saying they have scanned the message is counted
    as an ...
    www.webuser.co.uk/forums/showflat.php?Number=290877 - 54k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    paperclip outlook express media center - busqueda en micocu
    within Outlook Express are shown to have an attachment( Little paperclip
    icon) ... Open AVG and click on the "Control Center" button on the left
    side, ...
    www.micocu.com/search.php?q=paperclip outlook express media center - 20k
    - Cached - Similar pages

    Me