    Patrick Guest

    Virus Database : 325
    Release Date : 22/10/2003
    Patrick, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Patrick

    Bryan Guest

    "Patrick" <> wrote in message
    news:9xylb.1005$
    > Virus Database : 325
    > Release Date : 22/10/2003

    Thank-you!
    :)
    Bryan, Oct 22, 2003

  3. How long does it take for you to run the AVG anti virus.

    not hereplease@not here.com, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Depends on how much stuff you have on your hard drive. Mine does a complete
    scan in about 18 minutes. It is a 40 Gb drive with aprox 7 Gbs of material
    on it.
    jimac
    "not hereplease@not here.com" <> wrote in message
    > How long does it take for you to run the AVG anti virus.
    >
    > "Patrick" <> wrote in message
    > > Virus Database : 325
    > > Release Date : 22/10/2003

    ---
    Jim McQuillan, Oct 24, 2003
  5. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    not hereplease@not here.com wrote:
    > How long does it take for you to run the AVG anti virus.

    If you mean running an AVG scan then it takes me about 15 minutes (8GB of
    files)

    If you are referring to how long does it take to download an update, well
    the alarming thing is that it only takes some few seconds (new method or
    something), several peoples have expressed alarm at how small the updates
    seem to be.

    Patrick, Oct 24, 2003