    Patrick Guest

    Virus Database: 321
    Release Date: 06/10/2003

    Patrick, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Patrick

    joe Guest

    I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
    > Virus Database: 321
    > Release Date: 06/10/2003

    it isn't the 10th yet, it's only the 7th.

    joe, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    joe wrote:
    > I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
    >> Virus Database: 321
    >> Release Date: 06/10/2003

    > it isn't the 10th yet, it's only the 7th.

    'Tis in Britain dd/mm/yyyy :)
    'Taint in USA mm/dd/yyyy :(
    (or somewhere)

    Patrick, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Patrick

    joe Guest

    I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
    > joe wrote:
    >> I'm back!! And to celebrate, Patrick yelled out:
    >>> Virus Database: 321
    >>> Release Date: 06/10/2003

    >> it isn't the 10th yet, it's only the 7th.

    > 'Tis in Britain dd/mm/yyyy :)
    > 'Taint in USA mm/dd/yyyy :(
    > (or somewhere)

    i am making myself look line an idiot (thank you Boomer....etc). I
    understand.

    joe, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Patrick

    Bri. Guest

    Patrick typed...

    Over thiere =======> ;-)

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Oct 7, 2003
  6. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Patrick, Oct 7, 2003
  7. Patrick

    Bri. Guest

    Patrick typed...
    > Bri. wrote:
    >> Patrick typed...

    >>> 'Tis in Britain dd/mm/yyyy :)
    >>> 'Taint in USA mm/dd/yyyy :(
    >>> (or somewhere)

    >> Over thiere =======> ;-) rofl <=====Do you mean here?

    No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

    --
    "Or, is it -- *there*" ?
    Bri.

    Bri., Oct 7, 2003
  8. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Bri. wrote:
    > Patrick typed...
    >> Bri. wrote:
    >>> Patrick typed...

    >>> Over thiere =======> ;-) rofl <=====Do you mean here?

    > No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

    Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
    This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
    "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The correct
    spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

    Patrick, Oct 7, 2003
  9. Patrick

    Bri. Guest

    Patrick typed...
    > Bri. wrote:
    >> Patrick typed...

    >> No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

    > Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
    > This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
    > "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The
    > correct spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

    Your'e "definitely correct 'thiere' "!

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Oct 7, 2003
  10. Patrick

    Bri. Guest

    Bri. typed...
    > Patrick typed...
    >> Bri. wrote:
    >>> Patrick typed...

    >>> No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

    >> Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
    >> This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
    >> "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The
    >> correct spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

    > Your'e "definitely correct 'thiere' "!

    Arrgh You're

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Oct 7, 2003
  11. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Bri. wrote:
    > Bri. typed...
    >> Patrick typed...

    >>> Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
    >>> This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
    >>> "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The
    >>> correct spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

    >> Your'e "definitely correct 'thiere' "!

    > Arrgh You're

    Well, at least 'correct' was correct ! :)

    Patrick, Oct 8, 2003
  12. Patrick

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Patrick continued:

    > Bri. wrote:
    >> Patrick typed...

    >> No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

    > Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
    > This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
    > "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The
    > correct spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

    What gets me is "My anti-virus software dosent let me..."

    Dosent get the virus ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 8, 2003
  13. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Patrick continued:
    >
    >> Bri. wrote:
    >>> Patrick typed...

    >>> No!!! No!, deffinitely thiere.

    >> Deffinitely, Definately, Definitely
    >> This drives me nuts, people get it right. Definitely is spelled
    >> "Definitely", not Deffinitly, not Definately, or Deffinitely. The
    >> correct spelling is Definite with ly on the end: Definitely.

    > What gets me is "My anti-virus software dosent let me..."
    >
    > Dosent get the virus ?

    I do not know what you are rattling about.
    He (doesn't) know, what he is jibbering about.

    Patrick, Oct 8, 2003