    either and just dumped the book on the market.

    I'd like to know your experiences. Preferably on this book
    as well.

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    showie Guest

    some more of my dribble

    agree, think ms press are good but they rushed the '03
    exam books out on the shelf before they had evan finished
    writing the exams and yes loads of mistakes alot more then
    you would expect from a leading company like microsoft,
    they should be ashamed of themself but i dont think they
    care to much or if they do they will never admit it till
    it became totaly public evan then? so i wouldent hold on
    to any hopes that they will admit it/respond to you but in
    the pff chance that they do let us know

    was
    >already sick with the number of errors in there when
    >reaching chapter 3. So I emailed
    >asking what the truth was, or atleast, the truth

    according
    >to their exams. It would be nice to know what to fill in,
    >even if it's incorrect.
    >
    >Anyways, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now... Anyone
    >know when I can expect a response and if I'll every get a
    >response at all? It seems to me they're not concerned

    with

    showie, Apr 14, 2004