    Of course I did report it, but being free, there is no support available.

    OS 98SE - IE 6

    Any ideas? TIA
    lucy, Aug 19, 2003

  2. lucy

    °Mike° Guest

    It may be just a temporary server hiccup. Try again later.

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:06:02 GMT, in
    <KVr0b.780716$>
    lucy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003

  3. lucy

    angie Guest

    There seems to be a huge delay on their cz server...
    I did manage to get a download last night after a few attempts tho...
    good luck

    angie, Aug 19, 2003