    instructions, but it will not go one.

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, May 31, 2007

  2. Luke O'Malley <>
    wrote in news:gxG7i.6200$:

    > I cannot turn on the Resident Shield. I followed all the
    > instructions, but it will not go one.
    >
    > Goodwill,
    > Luke

    So much depends on which OS, which account was running when
    it last updated, yadda, yadda, blah blah...

    The easiest way to deal with AVG's problems is to goto
    the website, download the latest version to your desktop,
    completely uninstall the current version, reboot, install
    the latest version from your desktop, update, and
    off you go happily ever after 'til death do you fart
    or you have to do it again.

    --

    "Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est!"

    Bucky Breeder, May 31, 2007

  3. Re: AVG problem BLESS YOU!

    In article Xns9941ABD2BEA56DRiVEBYESLY@216.151.153.13,
    Bucky Breeder <> said:
    -->
    -->Luke O'Malley <>
    -->wrote in news:gxG7i.6200$:
    -->>
    -->> I cannot turn on the Resident Shield. I followed all the
    -->> instructions, but it will not go one.
    -->>
    -->> Goodwill,
    -->> Luke
    -->
    -->So much depends on which OS, which account was running when
    -->it last updated, yadda, yadda, blah blah...
    -->
    -->The easiest way to deal with AVG's problems is to goto
    -->the website, download the latest version to your desktop,
    -->completely uninstall the current version, reboot, install
    -->the latest version from your desktop, update, and
    -->off you go happily ever after 'til death do you fart
    -->or you have to do it again.
    -->
    -->--
    -->

    Luke O'Malley, Jun 1, 2007
  4. Luke O'Malley

    Scraggy Guest

    Luke O'Malley wrote:
    > I cannot turn on the Resident Shield. I followed all the
    > instructions, but it will not go one.

    This plus your Spybot probs is a bit of a red flag.

    Try an online AV *and* spyware removal scan and/or HijackThis.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Jun 1, 2007
  5. Re: AVG problem THANKS

    In article ,
    "Scraggy" <> said:
    -->
    -->
    -->Luke O'Malley wrote:
    -->> I cannot turn on the Resident Shield. I followed all the
    -->> instructions, but it will not go one.
    -->
    -->This plus your Spybot probs is a bit of a red flag.
    -->
    -->Try an online AV *and* spyware removal scan and/or HijackThis.
    -->
    -->--
    -->I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
    -->members. Groucho Marx
    -->
    -->
    -->