    seems like this product may be discontinued nowadays? Anybody know for
    sure?

    Neil
    neilr, Nov 20, 2006

  2. neilr

    neilr Guest

    "neilr" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > I don't see any reference to the AVG free version on the Grisoft website -
    > seems like this product may be discontinued nowadays? Anybody know for
    > sure?
    >
    > Neil

    Sorry about that folks - seems I was jumping the gun a bit. It appears
    there is still a free version available. The location is
    http://free.grisoft.com/doc/avg-anti-virus-free/lng/us/tpl/v5 for anybody
    else finding it difficult to locate.

    Neil
    neilr, Nov 20, 2006

  3. neilr

    keme Guest

    neilr skrev:
    > "neilr" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Folks,
    >>
    >> I don't see any reference to the AVG free version on the Grisoft website -
    >> seems like this product may be discontinued nowadays? Anybody know for
    >> sure?
    >>
    >> Neil

    > Sorry about that folks - seems I was jumping the gun a bit. It appears
    > there is still a free version available. The location is
    > http://free.grisoft.com/doc/avg-anti-virus-free/lng/us/tpl/v5 for anybody
    > else finding it difficult to locate.
    >
    > Neil

    Well hidden, truly, but once you find it there's an added bonus. They
    now offer antispyware, too.
    (OK, it's Ewido in new clothing... So, there you can find Ewido again,
    in case you missed her.)
    keme, Nov 21, 2006