    Set up tells me a full version is already operating??

    I have deleted everything, but Zonealarm tells me that the email scanner and
    updater are still there, but I can't find them to delete them. Help me....

    Nowhere, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Nowhere wrote:
    > Ok I'm back with an update. Avg 7, un installed, now will not, re install.
    >
    > Set up tells me a full version is already operating??
    >
    > I have deleted everything, but Zonealarm tells me that the email scanner and
    > updater are still there, but I can't find them to delete them. Help me....

    ZoneAlarm isn't telling you what is installed, it is showing you what
    progams are permitted access.
    Your Add/Remove applet is where you find what is installed.
    Have you gone to the Program Files folders and deleted leftover files
    for the programs you have unistalled?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Everything deleted... I'm baffled!

    Nowhere, Feb 15, 2005
  4. Nowhere

    Mellowed Guest

    Try going into MSCONFIG / STARTUP and 'uncheck' any AVG entries first. Then
    try your uninstall/delete routines.

    Mellowed, Feb 15, 2005