AVG Antivirus Professional 7.1.407a804

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 21, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    mikeyhsd, Sep 21, 2006

  3. mikeyhsd wrote:

    >but does it work on 64 bit or is the enterprise PAY version still required.

    The clue is in the program title "AVG Professional" - which is the
    pay-for-it version.

    Mind you, it's not exactly expensive at $40 for 2 years, falling to
    $20/2yrs on renewal.

    And if you have 2-5 machines, you have the option of SOHO2 or SOHO5
    licences which work out even cheaper.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
    ---------------------------------------

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Sep 21, 2006
  4. Answers:
    1.- It works on Windows XP x64
    2.- You will have to pay.
    Here are the different options:
    http://www.grisoft.com/doc/HomeAndSoho/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 21, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    it irks me no end, that the 32 bit version is free, but you have to pay for hte 64 bit version.

    used to praise high and low AVG to anyone who would listen,.
    but NO more.
    more and more people are getting 64 bit machines for home use. sees unfair to have to pay for a free program jsut because of bit size of processor.,

    mikeyhsd, Sep 22, 2006