    now, are the rumours true that you have to pay for it now and if so is there
    an alternative free anti virus programme. in order to reply please remove
    SPAMHATER from
    DRM, Aug 13, 2003

  2. DRM

    Boomer Guest

    why? said:

    > On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:09:49 +0100, DRM wrote:
    >
    >>My anti virus programme avg version 6 freedownload seems to be not
    >>working now, are the rumours true that you have to pay for it now
    >>and if so is there

    > <snip>
    > Now it's timing out oh well....maybe just busy.
    > You could try the download update page from the web site instead.
    > Or even buy the retail version, hopefully that allows a choice of
    > servers.
    >
    > Me

    And I just downloaded it today!!!!!

    --
    It figures!
    Boomer, Aug 14, 2003

  3. DRM

    DC Guest

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:55:30 GMT, why?
    > On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:09:49 +0100, DRM wrote:
    >
    >>My anti virus programme avg version 6 freedownload seems to be not working
    >>now, are the rumours true that you have to pay for it now and if so is there

    ><snip>
    > Now it's timing out oh well....maybe just busy.

    I posted today's update bin to a.b.freeware this evening.

    --
    DC

    New SCO licensing scheme in the works, morning headlines to read:
    "Customers buy license plates made by former SCO executives"
    DC, Aug 15, 2003
  4. DRM

    PuppyKatt Guest

    DC wrote:
    >> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:55:30 GMT, why?
    >> <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

    >>> <snip>
    >>> Now it's timing out oh well....maybe just busy.

    >> I posted today's update bin to a.b.freeware this evening.
    >>
    >> --
    >> DC
    >>
    >> New SCO licensing scheme in the works, morning headlines to read:
    >> "Customers buy license plates made by former SCO executives"

    I was unable to download via the program; I kept getting a message
    stating that the download was damaged or corrupt and would be deleted.
    I got the update at http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_updt6.php?avg6=fe
    PuppyKatt, Aug 15, 2003