AVG 6 Updated

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mcploppy ©, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Mcploppy ©

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 1, 2003

    Osprey, Aug 1, 2003

    Osprey, Aug 1, 2003

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 1, 2003

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 1, 2003

    Osprey, Aug 2, 2003

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 2, 2003
  8. Mcploppy ©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Osprey said:

    > "Mcploppy ©" <> wrote in message

    >>> What's the point! Telling all and sundrie there is an update?
    >>>
    >>> Anybody with any idea will update regularly in any case;-)
    >>>
    >>> Osprey

    >> Nice to be helpfull especially as
    >> http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/

    > OK, just testing really;) me sigs at the bloody top. God knows why! XP
    > probably.
    >
    > Have ta paste it now:-(
    > Osprey

    Double click the blue e-mail in the systray to bring up the options.
    Then tick the box to place the sig at the bottom ;-)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    Brian H¹©, Aug 2, 2003
  9. Mcploppy ©

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Brian H¹© bashed at the keyboard and said:

    > Osprey said:
    >
    >> "Mcploppy ©" <> wrote in
    >> message news:bgeqg0$o698v$-berlin.de...

    >>> Nice to be helpfull especially as
    >>> http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/

    >> OK, just testing really;) me sigs at the bloody top. God knows why!
    >> XP probably.
    >>
    >> Have ta paste it now:-(
    >> Osprey

    > Double click the blue e-mail in the systray to bring up the options.
    > Then tick the box to place the sig at the bottom ;-)

    I think he needs the Mcploppy gif
    Mcploppy ©, Aug 2, 2003
  10. Mcploppy ©

    Osprey Guest

    "Mcploppy ©" <> wrote in message

    > Brian H¹© bashed at the keyboard and said:

    > > Osprey said:
    > >
    > >> "Mcploppy ©" <> wrote in
    > >> message news:bgeqg0$o698v$-berlin.de...

    > >> OK, just testing really;) me sigs at the bloody top. God knows why!
    > >> XP probably.
    > >>
    > >> Have ta paste it now:-(
    > >> Osprey

    > > Double click the blue e-mail in the systray to bring up the options.
    > > Then tick the box to place the sig at the bottom ;-)

    > I think he needs the Mcploppy gif

    Art thou taking the preverbial P****

    See, it's at the bottom. Still had to cut/paste:-0

    Not spam!!!!

    Osprey
    --
    http://mysite.freeserve.com/birds_uk
    Osprey, Aug 2, 2003
  11. Mcploppy ©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Mcploppy © said:

    > Osprey bashed at the keyboard and said:
    >
    > <SNIP>
    >> Art thou taking the preverbial P****
    >>
    >> See, it's at the bottom. Still had to cut/paste:-0
    >>
    >> Not spam!!!!
    >>
    >> Osprey

    > No not taking the p**s, with OEQF you can use your own gif's I have a wee
    > character that replaces the word Mcploppy.
    >
    > Your sig: The reason why it is probably not being entered is because you are
    > replying to a message.
    > In OE go to Tools > Options > Signatures You probably have the box that
    > states "Do Not add sig to replies and fwd's" checked.
    >
    > If you go to the icon for OEQF in your system tray and double click it,
    > options will be displayed. There is an option to place your sig at the
    > bottom ensure it is checked.
    >
    > Enjoy :)

    BTW I've changed the folder view to html. ;-)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    Brian H¹©, Aug 2, 2003
  12. Mcploppy ©

    ?
    Mcploppy ©, Aug 2, 2003
  13. Mcploppy ©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Aug 2, 2003
  14. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    > Mcploppy © said:
    >
    >> Brian H¹© bashed at the keyboard and said:
    >>
    >> <SNIP>
    >>
    >>> BTW I've changed the folder view to html. ;-)

    >> ?

    >Where you get my updates from.

    You write them, do you, Brain?

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 2, 2003
  15. Mcploppy ©

    Jim Guest

    My AVG isn't updating correctly. I went to the link you posted. Which
    version? The free edition or the one that says "6.0 server"? This is
    a free version of AVG so it's probably obvious but can't hurt to ask....

    Jim, Aug 2, 2003
  16. Mcploppy ©

    Jim Guest

    Jim, Aug 2, 2003
  17. Mcploppy ©

    trout Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > Whoah! A 20 minute download! What's in this one?

    Twenty minutes? You didn't accidentally download the whole program
    again, did you?

    > Mcploppy © wrote...

    >> http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_updt6.php?avg6=6

    --
    "Or you have a pretty crappy connection...."
    trout, Aug 2, 2003
  18. Mcploppy ©

    Mcploppy © Guest

    http://www.absey-vine.co.uk/oe-quotefix/ Ahhhh ! I see