AVG 6.0 will no longer be supported

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 28, 2004

  2. In article <> Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote:

    >Support ends December 31st, folks. Supposed;y they will have a free
    >version of 7.0. It isn't exactly clear yet.

    This month will see Pluto move behind Uranus. Exactly what Pluto will
    do behind Uranus is anybody's guess, but the video should ship for
    about $19.99.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I doubt you think more than the Lady Chatterly bot, but at least
    she's somewhat coherent. What's your excuse, Goofy?" -- Cujo
    DeSockpuppet

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    °Mike° Guest

    It seems to be clear. This is currently a BETA!
    http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/16/lng/us/tpl/v5

    <Quote>
    THE FINAL RELEASE OF AVG FREE EDITION WILL BE
    GENERALLY AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD SOON.
    <Unquote>

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:21:39 -0400, in
    <>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor scrawled:

    >http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
    >
    >Support ends December 31st, folks. Supposed;y they will have a free
    >version of 7.0. It isn't exactly clear yet.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 28, 2004
  4. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Ant Guest

    Seems clear enough to me.

    "New Generation of AVG Free Edition to Replace Current 6.0 Free Edition

    GRISOFT is pleased to announce that the next generation of AVG Free will be
    available soon!"

    Ant, Oct 28, 2004