  1. Audra Miller

    Audra Miller Guest

    I can't find Avery 5568, can anyone help?
    Audra Miller, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Audra Miller

  3. Audra Miller

    Audra Miller Guest

    Audra Miller, Dec 7, 2005
  4. Audra Miller

    MJP Guest

    "Audra Miller" <> wrote in message
    news:jPElf.13$Ev.2@fed1read06...
    >I can't find Avery 5568, can anyone help?

    Can't find them?

    In the bedroom, look under the bed
    In the garden, look under a tree.

    In a software program, name the program.

    MJP
    MJP, Dec 7, 2005
  5. "MJP" <> wrote in message

    > "Audra Miller" <> wrote in message
    >>I can't find Avery 5568, can anyone help?

    > Can't find them?
    >
    > In the bedroom, look under the bed
    > In the garden, look under a tree.
    >
    > In a software program, name the program.
    >
    > MJP

    There not in Microsoft Word

    Richard Miller, Dec 7, 2005
  6. Audra Miller

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Dec 7, 2005
  7. Audra Miller

    MJP Guest

    "Richard Miller" <> wrote in message

    > "MJP" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Audra Miller" <> wrote in message
    >>>I can't find Avery 5568, can anyone help?

    >> Can't find them?
    >>
    >> In the bedroom, look under the bed
    >> In the garden, look under a tree.
    >>
    >> In a software program, name the program.
    >>
    >> MJP

    > There not in Microsoft Word

    Word template here

    http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action... sheet&cat=Filing Labels&subcat=Reverse Print