    I am sure there are other guys who want to know the same info.

    Thanks
    regards
    msnews.microsoft.com, Jan 14, 2004

  2. msnews.microsoft.com

    Consultant Guest

    www.mcpmag.com would be a good place to start.
    im sorry to say though, you will not be happy with the answers

    "msnews.microsoft.com" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Can someboday suggest how much would a guy earn average per month with

    MCSE
    > and 2 years experience in networking.
    >
    > I am looking at the prospects of changing jobs. I was a network Engineer,
    > but currently in a non-IT job. I am a CNE and will be completing MCSA

    soon.

    Consultant, Jan 14, 2004

  3. msnews.microsoft.com

    tanner Guest

    I make about $6600 a month working for Halliburton as an
    entry level net admin with MCSE 2000.

    We need a ton more MCSEs for 2003 Server rollout in the
    Texas area. At the moment we need someone with experience
    with MOM and LCS.

    foundation to

    --------------

    tanner, Jan 15, 2004
  4. msnews.microsoft.com

    Hamg Guest

    I dont know what to say
    but is hard to jump start in the IT fiel
    I passed my MSCA and tons of other computer certificates 3 months ag
    and still havent have a single reply on the jobs(thousands) i applied.
    Hamg, Jan 15, 2004
  5. msnews.microsoft.com

    ME Guest

    Halliburton?

    ME, Jan 15, 2004
  6. msnews.microsoft.com

    Darrick West Guest

    What experience do you have? I'm fortunate to be working in an IT
    position(computer tech support a.k.a helpdesk) after transitioning from an
    electronic technician position at the same employer. I passed my 70-210
    exam in January 2004, and I'm studying for the 70-215.

    Darrick West, Feb 3, 2004