    software has the capability to do this. The software DOES have the
    capability to export this to an mpeg format that can be played
    directly on a PC or other compatible device.
    Dave, Sep 21, 2010

  2. Dave

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:20:51 -0700, Dave wrote:

    > I would like to export an AVCHD-quality video file to DVD. (The size of
    > the file will be less than 4.5 GB.) I have Adobe Premier 7. There is no
    > indication in the instructions how to do this or even if the software
    > has the capability to do this. The software DOES have the capability to
    > export this to an mpeg format that can be played directly on a PC or
    > other compatible device.

    ConvertXtoDVD by VSO may do it

    http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

    Meat Plow, Sep 21, 2010

  3. Dave

    Tony Guest

    A pirated version of TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 and TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress is
    a good start. Wondershare HD Video Converter also seems to work well for
    converting files.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 22, 2010