    via the internet like Vonage?

    Thanks

    , Aug 29, 2005

  2. Ian Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know how I can setup my IP Office to route outgoing calls
    > via the internet like Vonage?

    Doe it support SIP ?, AFAIK it doesnt. It isnt even a true IPPBX
    first port of call would be the avaya website realy

    Ian

    Ian, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Ian wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Does anyone know how I can setup my IP Office to route outgoing calls
    >>via the internet like Vonage?
    >>

    > Doe it support SIP ?, AFAIK it doesnt. It isnt even a true IPPBX
    > first port of call would be the avaya website realy
    >
    > Ian

    Best of luck, The only avaya kit I've played with was dire.

    Thomas Rankin, Aug 29, 2005
  4. Alan Ramsay Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how I can setup my IP Office to route outgoing calls
    > via the internet like Vonage?
    >
    > Thanks

    The IP office currently only supports IP handsets, or VOIP for it's
    extensions only (H.323 I believe). It doesn't natively support SIP trunks,
    in it's current firmware release, however it is on the road map, but not for
    a good year or so.

    I'm currently (or rather am about to) start experimenting with it. My
    thoughts on the matter are as follows:

    1. Get a couple of Cisco ATA186, configured for your VOIP service, and run
    these to 4 analogue trunk ports. You would then assign each of the trunk
    ports the same Outgoing Group ID (eg 2). Then set a short code as Short
    code=8N, Telephone Number = N, Line Group ID = 2, Feature = Dial

    2. Set up an Asterix server with some IAX or SIP lines; in the Asterix
    server put a PRI card, and connect this to a PRI port on the IP office; then
    setup as above.

    Hope this helps.

    Alan

    Alan Ramsay, Aug 29, 2005
  5. danycrixx

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Try to set up a Avaya ip office for your office which are sponsored by many companies and you should select the best one which gives you the exact services.

    danycrixx, Feb 15, 2010