    maker"?

    Regards
    Szczepan
    nowy, Oct 23, 2006

  2. nowy

    Rick Merrill Guest

    nowy wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Do anyone have any issue with avaya softphone and NAT'ed network?
    > Our servers are behind NAT and I'm wonder if NAT can be the "problem
    > maker"?
    >
    > Regards
    > Szczepan

    "Avaya IP Softphone R3 V2.1 now supports H.323 VoIP applications running
    over different Network Address Translation devices."

    http://whitepapers.silicon.com/0,39024759,60082509p-39000385q,00.htm
    Configuring Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 and SecuRemote Client with
    Avaya IP Softphone via NAT - Issue 1.0 from Avaya White Papers at
    silicon.com
    Rick Merrill, Oct 23, 2006