    People put too much trust into these power supplies I have heard and seen
    them catch fire on more than one occassion.....I never leave it run without
    being around somewhere in the house awake ......

    lurk, Sep 4, 2007

  2. lurk

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:53:27 -0400, lurk wrote:

    > People put too much trust into these power supplies I have heard and seen
    > them catch fire on more than one occassion.....I never leave it run without
    > being around somewhere in the house awake ......

    That's because you're a moron.

    Dan C, Sep 4, 2007

  3. lurk

    Vanguard Guest

    "lurk" <> wrote in message
    > People put too much trust into these power supplies

    But which you deliberately chose to omit WHICH power supplies you are
    ranting about.

    > I have heard and seen them catch fire

    If you had actually seen something catch fire then you wouldn't be
    bothering to say that you heard about them catching fire. So you
    haven't heard about them catching fire and you haven't seen them catch
    fire. You are a child under the mistaken impression that everyone
    believes what you claim when, in fact, it is obvious that you are a
    liar.

    > I never leave it run without being around somewhere in the house
    > awake

    You've proven that you are never awake.

    Vanguard, Sep 5, 2007