    Richard Guest

    Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus software
    though your computer speakers?

    Richard, Sep 4, 2007

  2. Richard wrote:
    > Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus
    > software though your computer speakers?

    Not me.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 4, 2007

  3. Richard

    Gregg Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus
    > software though your computer speakers?

    No I haven't, but I was woken up one time when my CPU fan died and I was
    overheating. I didn't know what the hell was going on at the time or
    where the alarm was coming from. I would check overheating first. I have
    never heard of antivirus and an audible alarm in the middle of the night.

    Gregg, Sep 4, 2007
  4. Richard

    tom Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus
    > software though your computer speakers?

    I turn off speakers at night.

    tom, Sep 4, 2007
  5. Richard

    udz2002 Guest

    On Sep 4, 6:25 am, "Richard" <> wrote:
    > Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus software
    > though your computer speakers?

    Yes, scares the crap out of you. You should be able to disable it in
    Windows Sounds settings and probably inside Avast also. I turn my
    speakers off at night also.

    udz2002, Sep 4, 2007
  6. On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:31:26 -0500, "tom" <> wrote:

    >Richard wrote:
    >> Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus
    >> software though your computer speakers?

    >I turn off speakers at night.

    I turn all my PC's off at night.

    Steve

    --
    Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

    http://www.easynn.com

    Steve Wolstenholme, Sep 4, 2007
  7. Richard

    ded Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus
    > software though your computer speakers?

    No, your anti-virus software has never tried to communicate with me
    through my speakers.

    ded, Sep 4, 2007
  8. Richard

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Richard.

    In <news:7gbDi.30869$> you wrote:

    > Has anyone been woke up at 2:30 in the morning from this anti-virus software
    > though your computer speakers?

    No. My computers are downstairs and I sleep upstairs ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Sep 4, 2007
  9. Richard