    Zorro Guest

    I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
    pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

    Zorro, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Zorro

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:14:56 -0700, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group, Without Any Hesitation Zorro Wrote The Following:

    > I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
    > pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

    I have been relying on it for over a year now and my system is virus
    clean, and have had absolutely no problems what soever. I would
    recommend it to anyone. Good Luck.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Oct 21, 2005

  3. Zorro

    f f Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:14:56 -0700, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > News Group, Without Any Hesitation Zorro Wrote The Following:
    >
    > > I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
    > > pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

    > I have been relying on it for over a year now and my system is virus
    > clean, and have had absolutely no problems what soever. I would
    > recommend it to anyone. Good Luck.
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    > Freedom For The World 10/20/05 10:09:16 PM
    > http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    yeh, don't leave home without it, lol!

    f f, Oct 21, 2005
  4. Zorro

    dwacôn Guest

    "Zorro" <> wrote in message
    >I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
    > pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

    I liked it but went to ZA security instead.

    --
    Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
    www.cafepress.com/dwacon

    dwacôn, Oct 23, 2005