    Nowhere Guest

    I downloaded a screen saver, and noticed Avast antivirus had installed it's
    on screen saver? Why?
    Nowhere, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Nowhere

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Because you did not tell it not to when you installed it.

    pcbutts1, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    Barney Guest

    "Nowhere" <> had
    writtennews:d7nev0$i47$:

    > I downloaded a screen saver, and noticed Avast antivirus had
    > installed it's on screen saver? Why?

    The screen saver is actualy a virus check while your system is idle.
    It'll run the test but cease when you disrupt it like any other screen
    saver.

    --
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!
    Barney, Jun 2, 2005