    have IE7...and I use Firefox instead.

    www.jescor.com/computerslowerrors.php
    , Nov 5, 2007

  2. after much thought,came up with this jewel in

    > Anyway, AVAST said I had the CVE-2007-3896 [Expl] in one of my PDF
    > files. I'm thinking it's a false positive. Anyone find out? I DON'T
    > have IE7...and I use Firefox instead.

    You should post on the Avast forums-they are usually quick to help.
    max
    --
    Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
    Keep Clean http://max.shplink.com/keepingclean.html
    Maximus the Mad, Nov 5, 2007

  3. Buffalo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I like AVAST...it works great! Better than AVG in my opinion(it would
    > let viruses slip through over the years and I said to heck with
    > it!...so, whatever...
    > Anyway, AVAST said I had the CVE-2007-3896 [Expl] in one of my PDF
    > files. I'm thinking it's a false positive. Anyone find out? I DON'T
    > have IE7...and I use Firefox instead.

    Why not submit the file in question to virustotal.com and let us know the
    results?
    It is a lot faster than waiting for an answer in a newsgroup.
    Buffalo, Nov 5, 2007