    into Yahoo mail etc. Writing spaces is blanked out.
    What do I need to turn off in Avast?

    TIA
    KEYMASTER, Apr 27, 2006

  2. KEYMASTER

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "KEYMASTER" <> wrote in
    news:4450a8bf$:

    > Just installed Avast Antivirus 4.7 on a Win 2000 machine. Now it won't
    > let me write anything on the Google or Yahoo web pages i.e. allow me
    > to log into Yahoo mail etc. Writing spaces is blanked out.
    > What do I need to turn off in Avast?

    I Have never had that problem with avast, but you could try turning off the
    WEB PROVIDER. The interface is different, right click the icon, select
    Stop Provider.

    Before you do that, have you rebooted the machine, and checked for avast
    updates?

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Apr 27, 2006

  3. KEYMASTER

    krazy Bob Guest

    "KEYMASTER" <> wrote in message
    > Just installed Avast Antivirus 4.7 on a Win 2000 machine. Now it won't let
    > me write anything on the Google or Yahoo web pages i.e. allow me to log
    > into Yahoo mail etc. Writing spaces is blanked out.
    > What do I need to turn off in Avast?
    >
    > TIA

    Try the avast forums

    http://forums.avast.com