    Jack Ruddock Guest

    hi anyone got avast antivirus

    its mint
    Jack Ruddock, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Jack Ruddock

    Gordon Guest

    Jack Ruddock wrote:

    > hi anyone got avast antivirus
    >
    > its mint

    I don't have ANY anti-virus - I don't need one! That's even MINTER!

    And btw, if that's your real email address you've posted this post with,
    expect LOADS and LOADS of spam shortly.
    Gordon, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Jack Ruddock

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:59:58 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, Jack
    Ruddock Wrote The Following:

    > hi anyone got avast antivirus
    >
    > its mint

    I have been using it for about 3 years now, and find it quite adequate for
    my computing needs. Auto updates on a regular basis, doesn't seem to slow
    the computer down or use loads of resources. I also like the bells and
    whistles. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Jan 23, 2007
  4. Jack Ruddock

    Peter Guest

    On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:26:35 GMT, Old Gringo wrote:

    > On or About Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:59:58 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, Jack
    > Ruddock Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> hi anyone got avast antivirus
    >>
    >> its mint

    > I have been using it for about 3 years now, and find it quite adequate for
    > my computing needs. Auto updates on a regular basis, doesn't seem to slow
    > the computer down or use loads of resources. I also like the bells and
    > whistles. :)

    Agreed - the best AV there is and one of the better ones overall. Forums
    are lively and helpful (always a good sign).
    In about a year or so, Comodo AV might be worth a look - good firewall
    already.
    --
    Peter.
    If you can do it today, you didn't put off enough yesterday.
    Peter, Jan 23, 2007
  5. Jack Ruddock

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Jan 23, 2007
  6. Jack Ruddock

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:09:58 +0000, Without Any Hesitation,
    Peter Wrote The Following:

    > On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:26:35 GMT, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> On or About Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:59:58 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, Jack
    >> Ruddock Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> hi anyone got avast antivirus
    >>>
    >>> its mint

    >> I have been using it for about 3 years now, and find it quite adequate for
    >> my computing needs. Auto updates on a regular basis, doesn't seem to slow
    >> the computer down or use loads of resources. I also like the bells and
    >> whistles. :)

    > Agreed - the best AV there is and one of the better ones overall. Forums
    > are lively and helpful (always a good sign).
    > In about a year or so, Comodo AV might be worth a look - good firewall
    > already.

    I will check out Comodo up the road a bit. But then again, I have
    been drinking the same brand of coffee and smoking the same brand of
    cigarettes for the past 60+ hears so who knows. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    1/23/2007 9:53:13 AM CST
    Old Gringo, Jan 23, 2007
  7. Jack Ruddock

    Stara Suka Guest

    "Jack Ruddock" <> wrote in message
    | hi anyone got avast antivirus
    |
    | its mint

    I had it until I threw out many good games on store-bought disks,
    because of false-positives, then it let in a nasty virus that wiped out
    one of the computers here. Now I use ZA Security Suite.
    Stara Suka, Jan 29, 2007