Avast Antivirus updated to v4.7.997

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 30, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 30, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA512

    Carlos wrote:
    > Avast (www.avast.com) has released today v4.7.997 of its Antivirus.
    > There is no changelog yet
    > (http://www.avast.com/eng/avast-4-home_pro-revision-history.html)
    > Free edition can be downloaded here:
    > http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html
    > Carlos



    It must have been a busy day for them. It is up to 4.7.1001, now.

    - --
    Iron Feliks
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

    iD8DBQFGNoe1IEgejQPpTu4RCu3kAJ9Yx2eAOLzyeebUL8MEdpQ4xMfSTgCeP0s1
    jrw0RxFwTEHvZ6nnU9LnkgM=
    =QYPK
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Feliks Dzerzhinsky, May 1, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Thanks, Feliks:
    Now I wonder...
    When are they going to stop doing this with every new release?
    Carlos
    "Feliks Dzerzhinsky" wrote:

    > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    > Hash: SHA512
    >
    > Carlos wrote:
    > > Avast (www.avast.com) has released today v4.7.997 of its Antivirus.
    > > There is no changelog yet
    > > (http://www.avast.com/eng/avast-4-home_pro-revision-history.html)
    > > Free edition can be downloaded here:
    > > http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html
    > > Carlos

    >
    >
    > It must have been a busy day for them. It is up to 4.7.1001, now.
    >
    > - --
    > Iron Feliks
    > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    > Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
    > Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
    >
    > iD8DBQFGNoe1IEgejQPpTu4RCu3kAJ9Yx2eAOLzyeebUL8MEdpQ4xMfSTgCeP0s1
    > jrw0RxFwTEHvZ6nnU9LnkgM=
    > =QYPK
    > -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    >
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2007
    #3
  4. When the virus writers give up? :)

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Thanks, Feliks:
    > Now I wonder...
    > When are they going to stop doing this with every new release?
    > Carlos
    > "Feliks Dzerzhinsky" wrote:
    >
    Colin Barnhorst, May 1, 2007
    #4
  5. Colin:
    This update was not just Virus Definition update.
    It was a Kernel update.
    And every single time they update the kernel, a few hours later they always
    make an update to the update of the kernel.
    :)
    Carlos

    "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

    > When the virus writers give up? :)
    >
    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Thanks, Feliks:
    > > Now I wonder...
    > > When are they going to stop doing this with every new release?
    > > Carlos
    > > "Feliks Dzerzhinsky" wrote:
    > >

    >
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 1, 2007
    #5
  6. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA512

    Carlos wrote:
    > Colin:
    > This update was not just Virus Definition update.
    > It was a Kernel update.
    > And every single time they update the kernel, a few hours later they always
    > make an update to the update of the kernel.
    > :)
    > Carlos
    >


    Maybe, "oops" removal?


    - --
    Iron Feliks
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

    iD8DBQFGN1Y6IEgejQPpTu4RCgvnAKCkbGzsqyjE3760yoFzIYvgXiF9vQCgnIjA
    //5sl8QXsLPCriFCOcLWo4I=
    =g21J
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Feliks Dzerzhinsky, May 1, 2007
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. kenny
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,440
    Rôgêr
    Jul 28, 2005
  2. Jack Ruddock

    avast antivirus

    Jack Ruddock, Jan 23, 2007, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    526
    Stara Suka
    Jan 29, 2007
  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Avast Antivirus updated to v4.7.1043

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 6, 2007, in forum: Windows 64bit
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    408
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=
    Sep 6, 2007
  4. Carlos

    Avast Antivirus updated to v4.8

    Carlos, Mar 30, 2008, in forum: Windows 64bit
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    495
    Carlos
    Mar 30, 2008
  5. Carlos

    Avast Antivirus updated to v4.8.1195

    Carlos, May 14, 2008, in forum: Windows 64bit
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    520
    xiowan
    May 15, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page