    to offer about using AVAST?

    Thanks
    Bob AZ
    Bob AZ, Aug 1, 2011

  2. Bob  AZ

    Miles Guest

    * Bob AZ wrote, On 31-Jul-11 21:24:
    > All
    >
    > I have been using Norton for an AV program for years with no
    > complaints. Since my XP 64 bit machine is not online and it is time
    > for an AV program and Norton will not do it, does anyone have anything
    > to offer about using AVAST?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob AZ

    And I've used it for a couple of years on WinXP 32bit, not off-line.
    And on Win7 Pro 64bit again on line only. It's the free version &
    works very well as advertised!
    Miles
    Miles, Aug 1, 2011

  3. Bob  AZ

    Hp Guest

    On 8/1/2011 12:24 AM, Bob AZ wrote:
    > All
    >
    > I have been using Norton for an AV program for years with no
    > complaints. Since my XP 64 bit machine is not online and it is time
    > for an AV program and Norton will not do it, does anyone have anything
    > to offer about using AVAST?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob AZ

    Been running it on xp x64 over a year, again no probs here either
    it did self install in the 64bit folder
    Hp, Aug 1, 2011
  4. Bob  AZ

    Carlos Guest

    Bob,
    Back in the Windows XP x64 old ages that was my first and only x64
    antivirus.
    Excellent choice.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 2, 2011