  1. Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a clean
    install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)

    Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.
    William Brown, Apr 20, 2011

  2. On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:50:10 +1200, John <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:36:05 +1200, William Brown wrote:
    >
    >> Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a clean
    >> install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >>
    >> Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.

    >Working okay on both an Windows XP and Windows 7 computers (6-0-1091)
    >
    >You might do better to ask on the Avast forum site
    >
    >http://forum.avast.com/?lang=ENG

    I sent a email to support they were totally confused, they seem to think
    I am getting Blue screens all the time.

    They did not seems to realize that 6.0.1000 works OK..
    William Brown, Apr 20, 2011

  3. William Brown

    John Guest

    John, Apr 20, 2011
  4. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    On 20/04/11 14:36, William Brown wrote:

    > Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a
    > clean install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >
    > Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.

    You have a virus. Format your hard disk immediately.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles
    Enkidu, Apr 20, 2011
  5. On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:53:39 +1200, Enkidu <>
    wrote:

    >On 20/04/11 14:36, William Brown wrote:
    >>

    >> Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a
    >> clean install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >>
    >> Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.
    >>

    >You have a virus. Format your hard disk immediately.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Cliff

    No I think you are the Virus.
    William Brown, Apr 20, 2011
  6. William Brown

    Msgr Scooter Guest

    On , , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:53:39 +1200, Re: Avast 6.0.1091 Crashing, Enkidu
    <> wrote:

    >On 20/04/11 14:36, William Brown wrote:
    >>

    >> Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a
    >> clean install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >>
    >> Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.
    >>

    >You have a virus. Format your hard disk immediately.

    I think it might be one of those viruses that you can't remove from your Hard
    Drive.
    Take the Hard Drive out and destroy it by drilling holes throught the cse
    several times with a bench drill press.
    Use a 20mm drill and make sure the drill goes right throught the case and comes
    out the bottom.

    to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
    Anatole France.
    Msgr Scooter, Apr 20, 2011
  7. On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:25:53 +1200, Msgr Scooter <aqc.zwoau@fshccqg.123>
    wrote:

    >On , , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:53:39 +1200, Re: Avast 6.0.1091 Crashing, Enkidu
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 20/04/11 14:36, William Brown wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a
    >>> clean install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >>>
    >>> Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.
    >>>

    >>You have a virus. Format your hard disk immediately.

    >I think it might be one of those viruses that you can't remove from your Hard
    >Drive.
    >Take the Hard Drive out and destroy it by drilling holes throught the cse
    >several times with a bench drill press.
    >Use a 20mm drill and make sure the drill goes right throught the case and comes
    >out the bottom.

    Are you that Mental,? seems to me you need locking up.
    William Brown, Apr 20, 2011
  8. William Brown

    Boots Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:36:05 +1200, William Brown wrote:

    > Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a clean
    > install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >
    > Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.

    Woger you need to reinstall your OS and all your drivers to get rid of
    that problem, and if you don't upgrade Avast your computer won't be
    secure. ;)

    Boots, Apr 20, 2011
  9. On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:18:15 +0000 (UTC), Boots
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:36:05 +1200, William Brown wrote:
    >
    >> Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a clean
    >> install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >>
    >> Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.

    >Woger you need to reinstall your OS and all your drivers to get rid of
    >that problem, and if you don't upgrade Avast your computer won't be
    >secure. ;)

    Yes pull the other leg..

    I have around to long with Computers for idiots like you to give me
    advise.
    William Brown, Apr 20, 2011
  10. William Brown

    Boots Guest

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:31:56 +1200, William Brown wrote:

    > Yes pull the other leg..
    >
    > I have around to long with Computers for idiots like you to give me
    > advise.

    You're a moron Woger. You can't even use standard English grammar or
    punctuation or capitalization. Don't forget that fact!

    You can't even recognize commonly used emoticons.

    Boots, Apr 21, 2011
  11. William Brown

    Msgr Scooter Guest

    On , , Thu, 21 Apr 2011 01:53:42 +1200, Re: Avast 6.0.1091 Crashing, William
    Brown <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:25:53 +1200, Msgr Scooter <aqc.zwoau@fshccqg.123>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On , , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:53:39 +1200, Re: Avast 6.0.1091 Crashing, Enkidu
    >><> wrote:

    >>>You have a virus. Format your hard disk immediately.

    >>I think it might be one of those viruses that you can't remove from your Hard
    >>Drive.
    >>Take the Hard Drive out and destroy it by drilling holes throught the cse
    >>several times with a bench drill press.
    >>Use a 20mm drill and make sure the drill goes right throught the case and comes
    >>out the bottom.

    >Are you that Mental,? seems to me you need locking up.

    Jealousy will get you nowhere.
    There is a computer virus that is so virulent that the only way you can get rid
    of it is by destroying your hard drive.
    Just because you haven't heard of it means nothing.

    Msgr Scooter, Apr 21, 2011
  12. William Brown

    Msgr Scooter Guest

    On , , Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:31:56 +1200, Re: Avast 6.0.1091 Crashing, William
    Brown <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:18:15 +0000 (UTC), Boots
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:36:05 +1200, William Brown wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a clean
    >>> install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >>>
    >>> Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.

    >>Woger you need to reinstall your OS and all your drivers to get rid of
    >>that problem, and if you don't upgrade Avast your computer won't be
    >>secure. ;)

    >Yes pull the other leg..
    >
    >I have around to long with Computers for idiots like you to give me
    >advise.

    Don't you mean "I have too long around computers been, for advice from idiots
    like you, to be given."?
    Msgr Scooter, Apr 21, 2011
  13. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    On 21/04/11 09:31, William Brown wrote:
    > On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:18:15 +0000 (UTC), Boots
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:36:05 +1200, William Brown wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes did the Update and the computer just kept restarting, tried a
    >>> clean install and got a Blue screen (aswSP.sys)
    >>>
    >>> Went back to 6.0.1000 no problems.

    >> Woger you need to reinstall your OS and all your drivers to get rid
    >> of that problem, and if you don't upgrade Avast your computer won't
    >> be secure. ;)

    > Yes pull the other leg..
    >
    > I have around to long with Computers for idiots like you to give me
    > advise.

    It would be best to remove the hard drive and replace it. That virus
    infects the controller card on the hard drive and you will never get rid
    of it. The virus is called FirmwareX-1.1. It will also infect your phone
    if you connect it with a USB cable.

    Enkidu, Apr 21, 2011
  14. On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:27:04 +0000 (UTC), Boots
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:31:56 +1200, William Brown wrote:
    >
    >> Yes pull the other leg..
    >>
    >> I have around to long with Computers for idiots like you to give me
    >> advise.

    >You're a moron Woger. You can't even use standard English grammar or
    >punctuation or capitalization. Don't forget that fact!
    >
    >You can't even recognize commonly used emoticons.

    And tell me what has that to do with the subject or Computers, so why
    post if you cant help.
    William Brown, Apr 22, 2011
  15. William Brown

    Boots Guest

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:27:44 +1200, William Brown wrote:

    >>You're a moron Woger. You can't even use standard English grammar or
    >>punctuation or capitalization. Don't forget that fact!
    >>
    >>You can't even recognize commonly used emoticons.

    > And tell me what has that to do with the subject or Computers,

    But it is helping you Woger. You now know what you need to fix - your
    inability to use punctuation or capitalization, or even standard English
    grammar.

    Boots, Apr 22, 2011