    settings in XP or NIS which filter the list of avaliable networks?
    --
    Ulflej

    Ulflej, Oct 11, 2008

  2. For troubleshooting, try to start the computer with clean boot.
    Windows general
    How to run Windows OS with a clean boot · How to Run Windows Safe Mode
    with Networking · How to setup DHCP for IP Phone How to sort programs in
    Start ...
    www.howtonetworking.com/Windows/windowsgeneral.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Oct 11, 2008

  3. Hi
    Just disabling Norton does not take it out of the system.
    Make sure that nothing relates to it does not start at boot, and its
    services are disabled.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 11, 2008