  1. Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
    geothermal energy.
    Thank you.

    news.wildblue.net, Oct 2, 2007

  2. news.wildblue.net wrote:
    > Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
    > geothermal energy.
    > Thank you.

    I've been thinking about it for some time, but then I get to thinking
    "Hell, this ain't alt.config".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 2, 2007

  3. news.wildblue.net wrote:
    > Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
    > geothermal energy.
    > Thank you.

    No, I think not, simply because those don't interest me.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 2, 2007
  4. news.wildblue.net

    MidJet Guest

    On 2 Oct 2007 00:30:52 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Killing all posts from Google Groups
    >The Usenet Improvement Project -

    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that what i do kill all google groups

    Free Multi-Chat server , Private no Disturb from the Internet network
    Check other services on : http://spacesst.com
    Access Usenet NEWS://SPACESST.COM (free)
    Our NEWS Server HAVE LESS SPAM !
    Web Usenet http://spacesst.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe
    WebFTp interface Free to use
    Receive FilesByEmail free to use

    MidJet, Oct 2, 2007
  5. news.wildblue.net

    Ryka Guest

    "news.wildblue.net" <> wrote in message
    > Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
    > geothermal energy.
    > Thank you.

    Send this directly to wildblue.net. I doubt they'll add them but you can
    ask!

    Ryka, Oct 2, 2007
  6. news.wildblue.net

    chuckcar Guest

    "news.wildblue.net" <> wrote in

    > Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
    > geothermal energy.
    > Thank you.

    Who is that supposed to be addressed to? No one here certainly. maybe:
    What ever contact info you have for news.sisna.com would work or
    Wildblue Communications, Inc. which seems to be your ISP.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 2, 2007
  7. news.wildblue.net

    Tony Guest

    Hey, hey what are you trying to do? Take over this newsgroup. You don't have
    to... no, no i'm here i'll let a few of these gaffers step up to the plate.

    Tony, Oct 2, 2007
  8. news.wildblue.net

    Tony Guest

    Long time no see, see?

    Tony, Oct 2, 2007
  9. news.wildblue.net

    who'sthat Guest

    On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:20:13 -0500, "news.wildblue.net"
    <> wrote:

    >Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
    >geothermal energy.
    >Thank you.

    Why?

    who'sthat, Oct 2, 2007
  10. news.wildblue.net

    VanguardLH Guest

    > Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups
    > for geothermal energy.

    Send $5000 for the first newsgroup want added. Then send an
    additional $2000 for each additional newsgroup that you want added.
    Then bend over, way over, and find your third eye. It might have a
    better clue about what is Usenet, like you will need to ask whomever
    is YOUR newsgroups provider (ikano.com or sisna.com).

    VanguardLH, Oct 2, 2007
  11. MidJet wrote:
    > On 2 Oct 2007 00:30:52 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Killing all posts from Google Groups
    >>The Usenet Improvement Project -

    > Killing all posts from Google Groups
    >
    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that what i do kill all google groups

    Did you look for Agent in the list of clients on the left side of the
    page in my sig (to which you are pointing)?

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 2, 2007
  12. news.wildblue.net

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Oct 2, 2007
  13. news.wildblue.net

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya news.wildblue.net.

    In <news:99gMi.82$> you wrote:

    > Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
    > geothermal energy.

    Consider it done.

    > Thank you.

    You're welcome.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Oct 2, 2007
  14. Ponder wrote:
    > Hiya Blinky the Shark.
    >
    > In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    >> No, I think not, simply because those don't interest me.

    > Psssst... it's not ntlworld either ;)

    Noticed. But definitely a candidate, wouldn't you say? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 2, 2007
  15. news.wildblue.net

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Blinky the Shark.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    >>> No, I think not, simply because those don't interest me.

    >> Psssst... it's not ntlworld either ;)

    > Noticed. But definitely a candidate, wouldn't you say? :)

    Well it wasn't the last thing that crossed my mind, I must admit ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Oct 2, 2007