    History Fan Guest

    I'm using FF 1.5.0.1 on a XP SP2 computer.

    Is there an extension that will alphabetize your Search Bar engines?
    History Fan, Feb 5, 2006

  2. History Fan

    jmcd02 Guest

    jmcd02, Feb 5, 2006

  3. History Fan

    jmcd02 Guest

    jmcd02, Feb 5, 2006
  4. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    History Fan, Feb 5, 2006
  5. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    Page zoom for Firefox?

    IE 7 beta 2 has a nice zoom feature at the bottom of the screen.
    Works very well. Is there a similar extension for Firefox? The closest one
    I can find adds 4 buttons to the toolbar, which would use up too much space.
    History Fan, Feb 5, 2006
  6. History Fan

    gwtc Guest

    Re: Page zoom for Firefox?

    History Fan wrote:

    > IE 7 beta 2 has a nice zoom feature at the bottom of the screen.
    > Works very well. Is there a similar extension for Firefox? The closest one
    > I can find adds 4 buttons to the toolbar, which would use up too much space.

    I don't what type of zoom IE7 has, but if you want to zoom in on a
    page then you need colorzilla:
    http://www.iosart.com/firefox/colorzilla/. Some zoomers only zoom in
    on the text or the pic, but this zooms in on both at the same time.
    Also you get it from the right click function.
    gwtc, Feb 5, 2006