    situation, or so I've found this far.

    Many thanks for all polite suggestions,
    Mike Young

    FNF, Aug 23, 2004

  2. FNF wrote:

    > Does anyone out there know if I can fill up with LPG while driving
    > through Spain?

    Sounds risky -- airborne tanker crews have to spend a lot of hours
    training to make those hookups, and it seems like it would be even
    trickier between two vehicles on a bumpy road.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
    Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 23, 2004

  3. FNF

    Sjolleman Guest

    "FNF" <> schreef in bericht
    > Does anyone out there know if I can fill up with LPG while driving

    through
    > Spain?
    > Or in Gibraltar?
    > I'm talking about refuelling at a petrol/gas station, not trying to

    adapt
    > bottled gas containers.
    > Anyone know if, and where? And possibly, why not?
    >
    > It's okay in France, but over the border it appears to be a very

    different
    > situation, or so I've found this far.
    >
    > Many thanks for all polite suggestions,
    > Mike Young

    I found on
    http://www.anwb.nl/vakantie/buitenl...praktischeinfodetails.jsp?sub=verkeer&land=es
    Bijzonderheden bij het tanken
    Sinds begin 2004 mag lpg ook aan particulieren worden verkocht. U kunt
    dus weer lpg tanken.

    It says on the site of the dutch AA:

    Since early 20044 lpg can be sold to private persons. Nothing further.
    It is in Spain usually in industrial areas. You might need an adapter
    for connection.

    Sjolleman, Aug 25, 2004
  4. FNF

    mallorca

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    mallorca
    lpg gas for cars

    driver: Hi no luck here to date mallorca is bare seems only for boats no adaptors.
    If any one can help please let me know L P G gas wanted

    mallorca, Mar 23, 2007
  5. FNF

    mallorca

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    mallorca
    lpg gpl is in Arta, son ferra Palma & Bunyola still have to buy.

    mallorca, Mar 26, 2007