Availability of books for self-study in prep of MCTS for VS2010?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by StefanM, Mar 19, 2010.

  1. StefanM

    StefanM Guest

    Hi,

    I plan to get certified for MCTS Exam 70-511: TS: Windows Applications
    Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 for VS2010. However the books for
    self-study are not yet released.

    Should I wait or start now using the books available for Exam 70-505: TS:
    Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development?

    I can't imagine that there will be such a huge difference so that using the
    books available for FW3.5 and VS2008 will be a waist of time.

    Any opinions for me?

    Thanks,
    Stefan

    I mean the difference is not that much