    is around or could it run the chance of being retired earlier? I just
    finished my MCSE 2000 and probably should keep going while in
    "exam-taking" mode. Thanks!

    Norseman, May 24, 2004

  2. Norseman

    Neil Guest

    (Norseman) wrote in
    news::

    > Will these exams continue to be offered as long as the MCSE 2003 Cert
    > is around or could it run the chance of being retired earlier? I just
    > finished my MCSE 2000 and probably should keep going while in
    > "exam-taking" mode. Thanks!

    I believe that the 2 exams for the upgrade do not expire as the 70-240 exam
    did. it will be available for the life of the cert but you should probably
    go for it while you are in the "mode". It is harder to get restarted (so I
    hear though I don't think I've stopped in 9 or 10 years)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 24, 2004

  3. Norseman

    Guest Guest

    get them over and done with will your in the trance and
    everything is still fresh in your mind

    Guest, May 24, 2004
  4. Norseman

    Guest Guest