    Tia

    Matthew
    , Oct 22, 2004

  2. a.. Run the Registry Editor (REGEDIT.EXE).
    a.. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdrom.
    a.. Double-click the Autorun value, and type 0 for its value. (If it's not
    there, create it by selecting Edit -> New -> DWORD Value, and typing
    "Autorun" for its name.)
    a.. You may have to log out and then log back in for this change to take
    effect.

    -L

    Locke Nash Cole, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Liz Guest