Autorun inf USB virus help

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by darfun, Jun 2, 2010.

  1. darfun

    darfun Guest

    darfun, Jun 2, 2010

  2. darfun

    Rob Guest

    Rob, Jun 2, 2010

  3. darfun

    alexd Guest

    On 02/06/10 20:12, Rob wrote:
    > darfun<> wrote:
    >> How to remove autorun.inf virus froma usb drive
    >> http://spam/4/autorun-virus-help

    > I have never seen an autorun virus on USB drive for Cisco routers.

    It was a feature added in IOS 13, but I think they dropped it for 14.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    22:05:22 up 35 days, 23:09, 0 users, load average: 0.53, 0.23, 0.22
    alexd, Jun 2, 2010
  4. darfun

    Rod Dorman Guest

    In article <hu6h5v$mat$>,
    alexd <> wrote:
    >On 02/06/10 20:12, Rob wrote:
    >> darfun<> wrote:
    >>> How to remove autorun.inf virus froma usb drive
    >>> http://spam/4/autorun-virus-help

    >> I have never seen an autorun virus on USB drive for Cisco routers.

    >It was a feature added in IOS 13, but I think they dropped it for 14.

    Can you configure which virus should run with an access-list?

    --
    -- Rod --
    rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com
    Rod Dorman, Jun 3, 2010