    Its not working. Any advice please.

    TIA
    Chris
    Watcher of the Skies, Apr 22, 2007

  2. Watcher of the Skies

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:12:53 GMT, Watcher of the Skies wrote:

    >Running XP Home on an Acer Aspire 1690 fitted with a SD media card reader.
    >
    >I have included an autorun.inf file in the card's root folder so that in
    >addition to the card opening in explorer I can have another folder opening
    >at the same time.
    >
    >I have the following in the autorun.inf file
    >
    >[autorun]
    >open=C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e, /root, D:\Tools
    >UseAutoPlay=1
    >
    >Its not working. Any advice please.

    www.google.com

    Results 1 - 10 of about 794 for
    autorun.inf sd card
    .. (0.09 seconds)

    View topic - QA: How to implement autorun from a storage card ...
    What would you need to do, if all you want is to auto run a HTML file
    when you insert a SD card, can't you just make like an autorun .INF like
    on a CD-Rom? ...
    www.pocketpcdn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?=&p=13335 - 60k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    See other similar posts.