    Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
    http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/
    anti-virus system.

    Craven, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Craven

    °Mike° Guest

    Yep.

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:31:08 +0100, in
    <cbafc0$h4u$>
    Craven scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Craven

    Craven Guest

    LOL. I assume you are "Mike" ;-) Notice the sig! Is it OK?

    Regards,
    Chris

    Craven, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Craven

    gb Guest

    As if Mike is going to reply to you after your little strop.

    gb

    gb, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Craven

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Craven

    Craven Guest

    Strop? What's that! Never heard of the word. BTP's

    Regards,
    Chris
    --

    "gb" <> wrote in message
    > As if Mike is going to reply to you after your little strop.
    >
    > gb
    >
    > "Craven" <> wrote in message
    > | Anyone know how to use an autoresponder? My Web server does have this
    > | facility but I can't seem to figure out how to use it! Although, I've
    > | configured it correctly, I think.
    > |
    > | Any help much appreciate. (Except "Mike")
    > |

    > | Regards,
    > | Chris
    > | --
    > | Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
    > | http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/

    auto-updated

    Craven, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Craven wrote:

    > Anyone know how to use an autoresponder? My Web server does have this
    > facility but I can't seem to figure out how to use it! Although, I've
    > configured it correctly, I think.
    >
    > Any help much appreciate. (Except "Mike")
    >

    > Regards,
    > Chris

    Auto responder on a webserver? I assume you are talking about your WebMail.
    Check the help section...

    Michael Thompson, Jun 23, 2004