    Can anyone help?

    Regards

    Steve Fisher
    Stephen Fisher, Feb 11, 2006

  2. Stephen Fisher

    Rosco Guest

    Stephen Fisher cried out

    > All of a sudden whenver i switch on PC i get an annoying dialog
    > box once i go into my profile saying "Autoplay"
    >
    > When i close the dialog box the box reappears about 5 seconds
    > letter.The only way to stop this is to have a cd/dvd in the dvd
    > writyer whenever i switch PC on. I can't fathom out how to get rid
    > of this annoying feature.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Steve Fisher

    that's wierd, normally autoplay features only pop up when a cd/dvd
    is in the drive.
    Rosco, Feb 11, 2006

  3. Stephen Fisher

    pcbutts1 Guest

    > All of a sudden whenver i switch on PC i get an annoying dialog box
    > once i go into my profile saying "Autoplay".

    I have no idea about that but I can tell you don't repost the same
    question an hour later.

    > When i close the dialog box the box reappears about 5 seconds letter.

    When I have all the time in the world.

    > The only way to stop this is to have a cd/dvd in the dvd writyer
    > whenever i switch PC on.

    Sorry I can't help.

    > I can't fathom out how to get rid of this annoying feature.

    If you tried harder, maybe you could fathom out how to get rid of that
    annoying feature.

    > Can anyone help?

    I can't help you, sorry.

    > Regards.

    How rude of you.

    > Steve Fisher.

    You can say the W word.

    > IS IT STILL PARANOIA IF THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET ME?

    Nobody cares about you, Fisher. Listen carefully to the voice inside your
    head telling you to end it all.

    --
    The best live web video on the internet http://www.smutgremlins.com/
    See it all at http://debauchery.com/
    pcbutts1, Feb 11, 2006
  4. Stephen Fisher

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Stephen Fisher wrote:
    > All of a sudden whenver i switch on PC i get an annoying dialog box once i
    > go into my profile saying "Autoplay"
    >
    > When i close the dialog box the box reappears about 5 seconds letter.The
    > only way to stop this is to have a cd/dvd in the dvd writyer whenever i
    > switch PC on. I can't fathom out how to get rid of this annoying feature.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Steve Fisher

    In your computer profile you have (inadvertently) set the "auto play"
    setting on one (or more) of your hard disk drives.
    Rick Merrill, Feb 11, 2006