    website?

    Cheers

    Mark.

    Mark Smith, Oct 16, 2009

  2. Mark Smith

    noone Guest

    The code is released, and I'm running it on my 1142N (ex-LWAP).

    I think I stumbled across it by accident, as you can only see the the
    Autonomous to LWAP downloads in the downloads now.

    The filename I'm using is:
    c1140-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JA1.tar

    Maybe do a search of the Cisco website for it.

    Tom.

    On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:40:32 -0700 (PDT), Mark Smith
    <> wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >I have a spare lightweight Aironet air-lap1142n-xxx that I would like
    >to convert the autonomous IOS version so I can use at home.
    >
    >I see that the air-app1142n-xx is starting to appear as an order able
    >part number with Cisco resellers.
    >
    >Does anyone know when the autonomous IOS version and instructions to
    >downgrade from the lightweight version will be published on Cisco's
    >website?
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Mark.

    Tom

    noone, Oct 16, 2009

  3. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Guest

    Hi Tom,

    Thanks. Will do another search.

    Did you find any instructions on doing the upgrade / downgrade from
    LWAP to AP for the C1140? Or is pretty much the same all other
    devices?

    Thanks

    Mark

    Mark Smith, Oct 17, 2009
  4. Mark Smith

    noone Guest

    Hi Mark,

    The process is fairly generic - I just grabbed the 'upgrade' doco from
    Cisco and followed that!

    Let me know how you go.....

    Tom.

    On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:14:56 -0700 (PDT), Mark Smith
    <> wrote:

    >Hi Tom,
    >
    >Thanks. Will do another search.
    >
    >Did you find any instructions on doing the upgrade / downgrade from
    >LWAP to AP for the C1140? Or is pretty much the same all other
    >devices?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Mark

    Tom