    And of course, as usual, my company has given me very little time to come up
    with a solution.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    vhartline, Dec 7, 2007

  2. vhartline

    pavel_a Guest

    You may find better/faster help with this in MSDN forum and developers
    newsgroups.

    The wi-fi interface GUIDs are unique to all of your computers (unless they
    were cloned).
    You can get the the registry key names on each machine using
    the StdRegProv WMI class. The names of subkeys indeed are the
    interface names.

    For WinXP, WZCAPI is not documented and not recommended to use.
    Instead, there is the new "native wi-fi" API - please see MSDN.

    Regards,
    --PA

    pavel_a, Dec 7, 2007

  3. vhartline

    vhartline Guest

    Thank you for your reply. I have looked at the API's and in the process of
    figuring out how to use them with VB (I do not think that I can use
    vbscripting with these).
    I will post my results if any.

    vhartline, Dec 7, 2007
  4. vhartline

    StefanoB Guest

    StefanoB, Feb 28, 2008
  5. vhartline

    StefanoB Guest

    Do you have found the solution for this problem?
    can you send me the code or the exe, or a contact / site to found something
    help me?
    I am exactaly in your same position!
    Thank you very much, bye
    StefanoB